Students, teachers, parents and staff may check out library materials. Grades K-5 will have the opportunity to check out books during library classes. Items may also be reserved by phone or email for pick up after hours.
- Pre K and Low K students may check out books when accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Kinders may check out one book at a time.
- 1st grade may borrow two books at a time.
- 2nd grade may borrow three books at a time.
- Grades 3-5 may borrow five items at a time.
*All students may check out more titles when accompanied by an adult.
Parents are welcome to get their own library cards.